As we continue to talk about anger, some of these next few may be surprising. Alone, they can be signs of depression or sleeping disorder problems. The key is to pay attention to see if you identify with most of these hidden anger signs. If you do, seek help.
6. Over politeness, constant cheerfulness, an attitude of "grin and bear it".
7. Smiling when hurting.
8. Frequent disturbing or frightening dreams.
9. Over-controlled monotone (speech that does not vary in pitch) when speaking.
10. Difficulty in getting to sleep or sleeping through the night.
11. Boredom, apathy, loss of interest in things you are usually enthusiastic about.
Keep reading as we have 12 more signs to share!
Written by: Tamara McCord, MA, LMHC, LCAC
*Tamara enjoys doing marriage counseling, individual counseling, & couples counseling at Imagine Hope. We also specialize in family counseling, child & adolescent counseling. Imagine Hope serves the Indianapolis area, including the surrounding areas of Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Westfield & Fishers.