So, how many tips have you used this week to reduce stress in your life? Looking for more? Well, here they are!
- Be optimistic
- Visualize accomplishing your goals
- Practice grace
- Light candles
- Listen to soothing music
- Listen to positive music in the car throughout the day or in the car
- Sing in the shower (no matter how well you can sing!)
- Watch your amount of sugar intake
- Teach your family to help around the house
- Did we mention breathe?
- Get professional help
Did you recognize any tips YOU can use to help reduce stress? As always, thank you for reading!
Joleen Watson, MS, LMFTA NCC, is a therapist at Imagine Hope Counseling Group. She enjoys doing marriage counseling, infidelity counseling and affair recovery, relationship counseling, couples counseling, and individual counseling. Imagine Hope also specializes in family, child and adolescent counseling and serves Indianapolis area including the surrounding areas of Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Westfield, and Fishers.