Stress can creep up on you, but if you've got a good list of stress-relieving tips you like to practice, you can feel better in no time! Here are a few more tips:
- Take time for yourself to do something you enjoy
- Organize your life so you don't spend time looking for things
- Eliminate unnecessary commitments
- Delegate responsibility
- Spend time with positive people
- Take breaks
- Eat 3 meals a day
- Treat yourself to a massage
- Do something each day for you - even if just for 5 minutes
- Acknowledge your limitations
- Set small goals for yourself each day
Are you finding any good tips yet? We hope so! Please keep reading as we have many more tips to cover!
Written by: Tamara Portee MA, LMHC, LCAC
*Tamara enjoys doing marriage counseling, individual counseling, & couples counselingat Imagine Hope. We also specialize in family counseling, child & adolescent counseling. Imagine Hope serves the Indianapolis area, including the surrounding areas of Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Westfield & Fishers.